Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Feature of Brenham School of Rock: Birthday Parties!

John recently hosted his firsst birthday party at the studio a few weeks ago and it was a hit! I wish I had pictures to share. (Maybe I'll contact the mom and ask her to send me some...brilliant!) So I wanted to let everyone know there is a new place in town to have your next birthday party! Here are the details...

Brenham School of Rock
104 S. St. Charles St.
Guests design and record a CD of songs picked by the birthday boy/girl.
$175 for 2 1/2 hours of party time for 15 guests.
Guests take home their CD party favors in a custom designed jewel case.
You are welcome to bring cake, snacks, drinks, and of course lots of gifts!
Check out our website at www.sirensoundproductions.com for more information!

This is a fun idea for all ages!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man....next year maybe?! this sounds really fun to me!! great idea!

    ReplyDelete