Friday, April 17, 2009

Birth Stories!

I love hearing birth stories! They are all different. Woman are excited to tell you every detail of the labor and delivery of her baby. My good friend Rachelle just asked me to be a part of her birth story for the second time, scheduled to take place in late July. What an honor! This will be my third birth to attend. Birth is such an amazing and empowering experience and I'm so blessed to have done it three times and then to have been invited to be a part of other births. Rachelle was my doula with Tyler. She was awesome. Being part of a little person coming into this world is a joy that I hope I can experience over and over again! I love it! Keep havin' those babies, Rachelle!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! congratulations! it is such an honor to be asked to be by someone's side as they work to bring a little person in the world.

    ReplyDelete