Wednesday, June 1, 2011

These days...

This time of babymooning has been wonderful, peaceful, and beautiful.
I have had lots of help and been able to keep to myself to enjoy this fleeting season of a newborn baby in my arms.

Here's what we've been up to this last month!


Snuggling

Staring


Playing lots of board games



Playing dress-up

Reading lots of books




Yesterday it was time to get out of the house for a little fun. We had a great time playing at the park!

I'm in love with this little family of mine.
{heart bursts with love}










3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I loved all the pictures!! can't wait to see you guys!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl. Let's talk! Please, please.

    She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some BEAutiful kids! They must take after their mother...:0)

    ReplyDelete