Friday, July 8, 2011

alabama slideshow

We got back from a week in paradise {john's grandparents river house in alabama} The weather was in the mid to high 80's, the scenery is beautiful, the company was entertaining and I just love it there and didn't want to come home...
But since the pop tarts and capri suns eventually ran out we had to come back! bummer...
As a consolation we stopped by Las Fuentes for a margarita on the way home.

Here's a little slide show of our trip! (I have more pictures on my phone but a)i think it died...like killed...like never coming back again and b) I managed to lose it on the way to the AT&T store today...*sigh* I'll see what I can get off John's phone and from Traci since I constantly texted her pictures to make her envious...j/k)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment