Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Muellang Summer Fun

I have to take a quick break from my Amelang Family Updates and post this...

My dear friend Traci invites me and my crazy crew over to her house just about once a month for some good old fashioned...well, chaos. Yes, that's the right word. So when we first started these little shindigs we were having such a great time that we combined our last names (Mueller and Amelang...you get the idea) and now lovingly refer to our get togethers as Muellang Fun Time (or something like that). It's always a good time... six children, two mommies, food, sewing projects, home school talk, water hoses, no naps, crumbs on the floor, wine (not for Traci since she is, as we speak, growing eye buds in her uterus), not stop talking, giggling, and telling someone to stop sitting on a little sibling! What's not to love?! Here are some fun pictures from our visit in July.
Thank you Traci for having us over...
I can't wait to have y'all over to our house! And, I know what they say about paybacks...I'm in for a great deal of...um..chaos. John, you should get a hotel room when the Muellang Shindig comes to Brenham!
And Martin, you are a good man...









No comments:

Post a Comment