Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Friday and I am so grateful!

I'm grateful because it's been a good week and I have so much to be grateful for! This is the good stuff....life right now...as it is!
  • Three sweet dirt covered little boys
  • Homeschooling
  • Watching the sun rise with good friends
  • Telling jokes
  • Changing the plan
  • Late night chats about life with my husband
  • Costume changes
  • Music Lessons
  • Gymnastics
  • Slobbery kisses
  • Piles of laundry
  • Reading children's books
  • The quiet time before everyone wakes up
  • Coffee
I fall more in love with these handsome little faces everyday! They challenge me to be a better person, seek a closer relationship with God, and focus on what is really important in life. (Hint: not me!) Even in the rough moments and chaos, I try focus on the wonderful gift of mommyhood that has been so graciously given to me and remember "THIS IS THE GOOD STUFF!" This is just a seasons as any other...enjoy the good parts and breathe slowly deeply through the tough bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment