Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Monday again....horray!

So, last week was good! I feel like I'm back on top of my life. It's amazing that a goal and a little determination can get you where you want to be. ;) This week had it's trials, like any other, but I feel good! This is week two. I hope I can stay this focused and determined!

Last week we finished our If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Lapbook. The boys had a great time with it.












This is we will do Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and go see the movie this weekend. I'm really excited about it! Lapbooking is amazing and fun! I'm off to start some breakfast before my little people wake up! Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we are still loving it too..although, I help Gunnar to get to the learning sometimes..and I ditch ideas often..I overplan! Thanks for sharing..the colored folders are cool. Did you find this on homeschoolshare.com? Keep sharing these! I can show Gunnar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. homeschool share. I am loving that site!

    ReplyDelete