Sunday, September 11, 2011

{Birthdays} today's and a few belated

::Today's birthday::







Happy 5th birthday Hunter Bunter!







::Your smile makes me melt
::I love how you like when I wear dresses
::you luh-uv legos
::you would live on pbj sandwiches if I let you (and sometimes it's tempting)
::you are so excited to start soccer
::you love school and always want to work in a "harder" book
::you have decided that you don't like kisses because stick on you
::you are amazing






I am so grateful for you and the beautiful morning that you were born at home. Perfect.
I love you, Hunter all the way to the moon, around the sun, to all the planets and back.

::Belated::







My 30th was in April we celebrated with my Dad, Bro, Sis, and the rest of the fam in late July.




















It was a blast! Thank you guys for an amazing 30th!

::Another belated::







Jay's 7th!
We decided to wait to have his party until after the baby was born. Finally in early August we got a party put together for the sweet boy! He wanted a party at Jackson Park so we braved the heat with pizza, watermelon, popsicles, science experiments and of course, good friends! Good times I tell ya!








Jay, I love you so much. I can't believe how much you are growing up. You are so helpful to me. You make eggs for breakfast, you pick out clothes for Mia, you help me keep tabs on Tyler. I don't know what I would do without your sweet self in my life. I love you....ALL the love!
(what's cool about having your party 4 months late is that you don't have to wait as long for your next one!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment