Thursday, September 22, 2011

Virtual Coffee

Good morning! Grab a cup of coffee and yummy creamer and let's chat. I was flipping through my pictures and noticed we have been busy little Amelangs lately! Now that the weather has "cooled" (it's a mere 95 degrees outside these days) we have been regulars at the state park that is only a few miles away. I love it there. Hiking trails and a playground. So fun. The boys are learning the trails and have a blast exploring them.











Jay (Spartans) and Hunter (Cowboys) have both started soccer this season! Hunter's first game was Monday.




Have you ever watched 5 year old soccer? Oh my, it's the best! My sister in law says it's her new favorite sport.




Hunter did a great job! I was so proud of him! He got in there, worked the ball, blocked and almost made a goal. Soooooo close! He loved it. He's worn is uniform every. single. day. since we got it.








Jay's first game is on Monday.

Random thought...
Remember fishtail braids?




I tried it out the other day. Pretty cute! I like to mix things up from time to time. ;)

One last note before we finish our coffee....
I am working on my certification to be a Bradley Method Birth instructor. I'm super excited about it! I have been reading a lot lately and it's been a great refresher. I've also learned a few new things about pregnancy, labor, breastfeeding and babies. I'll be sharing interesting and hopefully helpful tidbits of information here in the coming days.

Well, thanks for stopping in. I hope you have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment