Sunday, September 25, 2011

May the Force be with you



We had a little birthday party for Hunter this weekend with a few close friends and it was so. much. fun. I love how at this age they host the party themselves. I hung some streamers, made cupcakes, and a few party favors and the rest was all Jay and Hunter. I sat back and visited with the mommies. :)







Streamers. (please excuse the unfinished drywall in the background...it's a work in progress)






Star Wars finger puppet favors. Pattern found here.







Along with "tickets" for the party made by Jay and Hunter.








Chocolate Zucchini cupcakes found here. So yum! With free printable cupcake toppers found here.

When our guests arrived there were two impromptu Jedi costumes made. (I knew it was going to be a fun party...i got to play dress up with little girls! Fun!)







A quick pillowcase dress for Cousin Madelynn.







And a lovely floral tunic for Aunt Lexi.

Here are a few of our guests:







Darth Vader







Storm Trooper







Princess Leia







A variety of Jedi types.

The best part was the Jedi training and each trainee was awarded with a Jedi Training Certificate.




















I think the party was a success. I had one tired little Jedi to prove it! (well, a few!)






Happy Birthday, Hunter! I love you! <3
(some photos were taken and edited by my fabulous sister who doesn't have a blog but should so i could link you to her! Love you, sis!)

1 comment:

  1. It was a great party! Thanks for the invite! :) oh and what a great photographer :)

    ReplyDelete